"This is my favorite night of the week!" ~B, writer/photographer, Tacoma
Freeing the Spirit Through Intuitive Process Painting
Using the simple tools of tempera paint and paper, this series of classes is so much more than simply the practice of painting:
• Give yourself the gift of time for yourself without expectations
• Let your creativity thrive in a space free of judgment
• Get out of your head and into your heart
• Don’t fight with your inner critics: Dance with them!
"I call Angela’s class 'my color mindfulness class'. That frees me from trying to produce a work of art. Instead I just create and am present each moment that I am creating. During class, I have giggled, cried, and on occasion had strange conversations with my paintings, but whatever else happens, I am present with the paint, the paper, the color and most importantly with myself. Angela's teaching is wonderful and through this process I have expressed and learned so much about my heart, mind and creative spirit. And it’s always a lot of fun!!!" ~Linda Rubin, psychiatric nurse, Olympia
The next 5-class series of Creative Flight begin TBD
The cost for each 5-class series is $175.
"Your class is amazing!! Profound. It helped me so much with letting go!" ~Katrina Elkins, breathworker & author, Tacoma
"Thank you for a truly transformative and powerful experience. I am so happy to know you and I thank you for the work you do in the world." ~Vania Kent, Co-Founder/Co-Director Samdhana-Karana Yoga (SKY), Tacoma
Pre-registration is required by TBD.
• To register, email me at email@example.com, or call/text 253-250-7250 and let me know which class you'd like to attend and how you'd like to pay, and your email address so I can send you a confirmation.
• Payment in full is required to hold your space and can be made via check or credit card (a PayPal link can be found below)
• There's only room for few lucky women, so be really good to yourself and make sure you're one of them!
All materials are provided.
All levels of experience are welcome.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about this, or any of Painted Crow's offerings, by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**To pay with a check, please make the check payable to Angela Wales and mail it to me at:
Painted Crow Studio
508 6th Avenue, Loft 7
Tacoma, WA 98402
To pay using a credit card, please use the PayPal button below.
5-class series beginning TBD.